Monday 6 April 2015

Around the place this week

 Above: Hello!  Showing you more of what I am not meant to be showing you just yet.....
A lion guards the alarm.  Behind him there are two postcards: one from Tasmania, the other an artwork by German artist Angela Dalinger.  The large artwork is an acrylic illustration on wood that I did for Frankie magazine last year.

Above: Now that my big project is almost over, I have had time to clean up the studio and start thinking about one of the next ones....!


Above: My two favourite summery things (Obus hat, Indian bag from my aunt) didn't get to see that light of day this year.  No wonder I take vitamin D tablets......
Above: I like this accidental juxtaposition.

Above: yet MORE of what I am most certainly NOT meant to be showing you!  I have had so much fun working on this project, and am very happy with how most of my work turned out.....so I can't help myself, really.....


2 comments:

sister outlaws said...

You're a tease with that project you can't show us! Hey I think I would like a garment that said "no wonder I take Vitamin D tablets". Long sleeved of course.

Sandra Eterovic said...

Hello Julianne!! You are so funny. That and a matching hat, legionnaire's style of course. I need to go outside NOW. So do you.