Monday 22 December 2014

Around the place this week

 Indecisive notebook Virginia, above.
Above: Black Rock last week at around 6:30pm, looking a tad dramatic and quite lovely.

 Above: A painting, a print of another painting and objects in front.  More is more I say.
Above: look carefully and you will see my new studio companion.  A tiny tiny mouse on the bookshelf.  He wasn't shy either: he came forward and said hello a few times.  He also did some poo on my books, which was less appealing.  I think we need a studio cat.
Above: I found an old piece of work behind a bookshelf (at home).  Some spots of mildew on it, but I don't mind it, and am actually quite impressed by the trouble I went to with the drapery.  (Not so the hands: but what else is new?!)

Above: a few things on the wall of the studio, photo taken this morning when the eastern sun was coming in through the left.  The soup-making photo on the right is the work of Irving Penn.

No comments: