Monday 6 October 2014

New things in the shop

My Under the Couch quilt which was part of my window show at Craft Victoria last winter, is now in my Etsy shop.  I have been able to offer it at a somewhat reduced price.  Please click here for more details.
The large central panel is a digital print of a series of my illustrations, based on what I imagine might have been hidden under the couch in my household when I was a kid.  The rest of the patchwork is vintage, and each square is different.  The wadding is made from pure wool.
Above: the quilt in progress, and below in the window of Craft Victoria (what a privileged quilt!).

Some new cushions, and a Blue Apple Man to boot.  Below: this is number two in an ongoing occasional series of patchwork cushions featuring digital prints of my artwork.  Each one will be unique (and relatively large).




Above: the Love Me As I Am cushion features hand embroidered spinach in two shades of green.

2 comments:

sister outlaws said...

I do love you as you are!

Sandra Eterovic said...

:-)
Which is an inadequate way to say that I am beaming and my cheeks are glowing.