Sunday 28 April 2013

Exhibition: Opening Night


Some of the food that Mum and I prepared, with the man cubes looking on from the left.
There's me on the left with Mum and Dad at about 5:30pm.  Dad served drinks, including his own wine.  Thanks so much Mum and Dad!!
Beautiful gypsy music, played by Jill Kellett's husband's band.  Lucky us! Thanks Jill for letting me reproduce your photos too.
Part of the exhibition.  Click here for Lucy's little film, taken well into the night's proceedings.  If you were there, you might spot yourself!
Thanks SO MUCH to Lucy and Jill and to everyone who came.  And for those who have bought things from the exhibition: a HUGE thank you, and remember to send me a photo of it in situ one day, if you like.

6 comments:

swinkie said...

Looked like a fabulous night: good crowd, YUMmy food, swinging music and your hot new works...how nice to see you with your M & D. Now that's a night out! So wished I could be there. Xx

Evie said...

Sandra! I'm so sorry I didn't make it to the opening night. Look at the yum food and your adorable parents. How lovely are they. It all looks and sounds wonderful. I love the musicians too. All of your work in the exhibition looks fantastic - as always. I did pass Hut 13 on Saturday but I was a bit early, it was still closed. I'll try again later this week so I can see more then just through the window ; ) Congratulations x

Saskia said...

Such a great night Sandra. Beautiful art, beautiful company, beautiful wine!

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thank you so much Sandra and Evie -- it would have been so nice to have you there to share in the festivities -- Lucy and Jill know how to put on a party!!!

Thanks so much Saskia -- it was a pleasure to have you there!!

Jo Grant said...

So good! just catching up on this post. Love the food table, you and your family are so clever with food. Looks like a great night, wish I didn't live so far away. :) fingers crossed for the last few days.

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thanks so much Jo, it was great to finally catch up with you!