Sunday 20 December 2009

Working 9 - 5: A Magnetic Girl

Having a play with an item that I designed for seed a few months back. The little girl is actually an 'extended version' of the Lady's Face which I first designed for November '08. The clothes in her holiday wardrobe are all from the current summer range, albeit in tiny magnetic form. (That was the boss's idea: if it had been left to me she would have had a red beret, a sailor suit, a Liberty floral dress, argyle socks and a Fair Isle vest. Sometimes the boss has a point.)

I like having her in my house. It's a nice way for me to keep a tiny souvenir of my
toucan and horse t-shirts too! Funny how tiny= cute.

2 comments:

Elaine Prunty said...

She is really cute alright....I've mananged to look through all your posts of 2009 and i am seriously impressed....really love your work and mind....so happy to have 'met' you.... christmas has now firmly taken over all my time , I'm now really looking forward to doing nothing for a week

Sandra Eterovic said...

Hi Elaine! Thank you so much for your most lovely comment. I feel like I have received a wonderful Christmas gift from a new friend! I hope that Christmas has taken you and your family over in the best possible way.